Monday, August 15, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
A supremely lightweight lens that offers the more economical f/1.8 aperture (compared to the 50mm f/1.4 D), yet still retains the great advantages of the D distance technology.
Ideal for scenery or full-length portraits. Weighs just 155 grams, making it great for travel while still offering excellent low light gathering properties. Stops down to f/22 for wonderful control of depth of field.
Accepts 52mm filters and the HR-2 lens hood (optional).
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||6/5|
|Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format||46(deg)|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||31(deg)30′|
|Closest focusing distance||0.45m/1.5 ft.|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/6.6|
|Filter Attachment Size||52mm|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera’s lens mounting flange)||63.5 x 39mm|
- Compatible with i-TTL and D40’s M mode
- Flash head can be tilted in 4 steps; horizontal, 60, 75 and 90 degrees
- Flash shooting distance range: 0.6m – 20m (depends on the ISO setting)
- Guide number: 30 [ISO 200, m, 20°C]
- Angle of coverage: 18mm (with Nikon-DX format cameras), 27mm (with Nikon F6)
- Depending on the camera in use, the following flash modes are available: Slow Sync, Red-eye Reduction, Red-eye Reduction with Slow Sync, Rear-curtain Sync, FV Lock, exposure compensation, M (manual, only with D40 camera)
- Power source: two AA-size 1.5V batteries (also compatible with lower voltage batteries